Thursday, June 11, 2009

When Shoes meets Art

When Shoes meets Art


shoes @ hln
Designed by Nina Hjorth. Featured in V&A Museum, Future Fashion Now: New Design from the Royal College of Art
22nd May- Febuary 20
WHY I'M NOT IN LONDON NOW!!?

This reminds me of Piet Mondrian and Bauhaus. Fair and Squared with primary colors. I love heels with decoration. Like the Miu Miu heels
art @ hln
WAA-LAA. Love them.

Piet Mondrian
art @ hln
Piet Mondrian, Komposition mit großer roter Fläche, Gelb, Schwarz, Grau und Blau, 1921 © Mondrian/Holtzman Trust, c/o HCR International, Warrenton VA USA.

Bauhaus


shoes @ hln

Just a wee-bit more about Piet Mondrian.
When I googled him, I found this dunk SB sneakers from Nike
art @ hln
Not interested in this. So I'm done with it. Full Stop.


PS The links that you saw on my facebook status are NOT SPAMS. They are twitter format links to my blog posts (Thanks Pan for reminding me to clarify)

PPS I'm gathering information on a post for Bikes for Girls.. too much information and that's why I'm escaping that post by writing these little posts

1 comment: